Divorce Attorneys in Sandton
Every divorce is different, as factors will vary depending on each party’s experience as well as the facts provided. With each its own factors and conditions, everything will be taken into account in order to ensure that your rights are being properly protected and enforced.
Michael Krawitz & Co is a renowned firm and expert divorce attorneys in Sandton, and we pride ourselves in our outstanding ability to guide and represent our clients during their most difficult times. Each matter is given the due care and attention that it requires, striving to go above and beyond for our clients, and provide them with the best and most reliable legal assistance.
Our reliable team of specialists will help you to navigate all the legal aspects of your particular circumstances throughout your divorce. With the capable team at Michael Krawitz & Co, achieving an equitable and fair settlement will relieve the disruption that divorce has on one’s life.
A divorce can proceed on either an uncontested or contested basis.
- An Uncontested Divorce is simply one where the parties are in agreement regarding the terms of their divorce, and where there are no disputes. The process will flow smoothly and we can ensure that an amicable settlement is reached on your behalf.
- Contested Divorces are more acrimonious, and may even begin as uncontested divorces. In this situation there will typically be several aspects that the parties disagree on, that will need to be dealt with in order to finally reach an amicable outcome. Contested divorces are lengthier than uncontested divorces and can be costly in the long run. This is indeed one of the various reasons why having the guidance & assistance of experienced, trustworthy, and affordable divorce attorneys are so important. Where temperatures run high, and emotions cloud logic, we are there to assist in negotiating on your behalf to ensure the best possible outcome.
Part of the professional services that we will attend to on your behalf includes:
- Providing you with circumstance-specific legal advice regarding the best way to proceed at
any stage of the divorce
- Negotiating the terms of the divorce with your spouse, or his or her representatives, in the
most solution-orientated and amicable manner possible
- Drafting of the Settlement Agreement and Divorce Summons
- Liaising with the Courts and all Court Officials regarding the different aspects of your
- Liaising with the office of the Family Advocate on your behalf, in instances where minor
children are involved
- Assisting the parties with the appointment of a Mediator
- Attendance at Court on your behalf throughout the divorce hearing; and more.
Contact Michael Krawitz & Co for More Information
For more legal advice and assistance with your divorce, Contact Michael Krawitz today.